What are the types of gauze?
Gauze is a kind of textile with sparse warp and weft and obvious #mesh holes.
The distinction of #gauze is very simple according to different usage specifications:
1. According to the different yarn raw materials, it can be divided into pure cotton gauze (also called 100%cotton gauze), polyester fiber gauze and blended gauze.
2. According to the different weaving process, it can be divided into single-layer, double-layer and multi-layer gauze.
3. According to the different uses of gauze, it can be divided into civil, medical (degreased gauze) and industrial gauze.
4. According to its color, it can be divided into natural color gauze, white gauze and bleached gauze.
5. According to the hardness of the gauze, it can be divided into soft gauze, sizing gauze and shaped gauze.
Taixing Cinfudy Textile Co., Ltd. is located in Taixing City, Jiangsu Province, China, close to Shanghai, with superior geographical location and convenient transportation. The company focuses on all kinds of #backing gauze for industrial and civil products.